Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, April 18, 2011

My first posting!

Well, it only took hours and hours and hours in front of the computer but I finally did it!

It really didn't have to take as long as it did to make this posting on Etsy.  I just found that there was so much information about starting a new shop that I thought I'd better read it and try to get myself up to speed and make sure I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be doing.

I have many more items to post on the shop but I thought I'd just get my toes wet with this one tonight.  I really like the way our hands can make a heart symbol and I think it will make a great frame for someone.  I've made two other ones in a rectangular shaped frame.  One was donated to my son's school for a fundraiser.  The other will be posted soon. 

After hours spent bent over the computer I need a break.  But I'm all smiles about this big first step.  I'm now out there in the big wild world!

No comments:

Post a Comment