Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Trying new things

Last week I picked up a little paper mache box to experiment with.  Since it's made of paper I wasn't sure how it would take to being burned.  It did really well and I am happy with the result.  It was actually a little resistant which surprised me.  I wasn't expecting it to burst in to flames but I didn't think I'd be able to get any detail.  It's still a work in progress so I don't have a picture yet.

I also worked on a Japanese symbol for Bushido this week. That was an influence from C.  He's very into martial arts. 

I put it on a bamboo plaque and I am really pleased with the result.  I need to put a wood finish on it and then I'll get that posted on here too.

If there's anything you'd like to see send me an email  bki@hotmail.ca, I'd love to hear any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment