Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And the end of the school year is here!

I finished this really cute frame just in time for K to give to his teacher on his last day of nursery school.  He had a wonderful year at the little school and enjoyed himself so much.  They went on a field trip almost every month, they did a different art project every day and had so many different and interesting toys and activities to enjoy.  And his teacher couldn't have been more kind, wonderful and patient. 

So, this was a small token of our appreciation to his amazing teacher.
Since it turned out so well I think I'll try to do more like it next year for the Etsy shop and maybe local craft fairs.  They can't be exactly like this one though.  : )

Is there someone special in your life that you'd like to give a one-of-a-kind gift to?  Send me an email and we'll come up with something unique just for them!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, these frames are gorgeous Maya!! Great job. They should sell them in Frameworks!- Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sally!! That means a lot coming from you!!! : )

    ReplyDelete