Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another teacher frame

When my sister-in-law saw the frame I did for K's teacher she asked me if I could do one for her son's teacher too.  My nephew is a few years older than K so the crayon theme didn't really work for him.  This is what we came up with and I think it conveys the school/teacher theme in a simple yet stylish way.




Do you have a special person in your life who would enjoy a one-of-a-kind handmade gift?  Let's get together and come up with something unique just for them!

And remember to take a look at my other pieces available for purchase in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment