Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Item!

There's a new item, actually there's two, in the shop!

The first one is a maple leaf burned onto a bamboo plaque.  I like the maple leaf image and think it's one of Canada's best symbols.  Ok, so that could be argued many times over, we have lots of great symbols.

I liked the idea of doing it on the bamboo plaque because the different colours kind of makes it look like the Canada flag. 

The latest item that I've just listed is another bamboo plaque.  On this one I burned a beautiful and peaceful image of a young girl on her swing.  It's got a great feel as it almost appears that she's swinging above the town and fields.  She looks so peaceful, with out a care.


To learn more about these items and to see other pieces in my shop click on this link.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment