Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, June 17, 2011

New Item!

Yeeeeehaaaawwwww!

I love this sign!  The idea is to motivate you, to get you to step up to whatever challenges you, to pick you up and dust you off and get you back on the horse.  Get out there and give it all you've got!


I finished this sign a few days ago and I want to do more, more, more.  There is a small rodeo in a town near us that is just starting out.  It's in its second year, and I'm hoping to have enough stock to maybe rent a table there next year and sell some fun cowboy/cowgirl stuff.



This one I did for C many, many years ago.

Please take a few minutes to look at my Etsy shop to learn more about this item and more available for purchase! 

And if you want something but don't see it let me know!   You can email me at bki[at]hotmail.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment