Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, July 25, 2011

More cards!

C has been off for a week and I've been busy.  I've managed to get three more sets of cards done.  I'm very happy with how they turned out.  They have a celtic theme and there's more to come.  I've got a great book full of wonderful knots and images to use.


I've also managed to finish one custom order.  It's turned out really well.  And another is almost done.  I wish I could show you pictures but I can't because they are both gifts and I would hate to ruin any surprise.


I've finally listed the flying piggy cards on Etsy.  I have to admit that it has been hard to part with them.  Every time I look at them I can't help but smile.  If I kept them I doubt they'd ever get sent to anyone.  I'm a sucker for cute.

I've got another cute set of cards ready to go too but I'm saving them so you'll have to wait. They're Christmas cards and I want to wait until closer to the holidays to list them on Etsy.  I'll do more and have them all ready to go at the same time.

To learn more about the flying piggy cards click here.
To see more of what I've got available in my store click here.
And to join me on Facebook click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment