Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Some things I've been working on...

I can't seem to stop doing more cards!  I've got so many ideas and they don't take as long to do as some other projects so I keep make more and more and more!  Here are some of my favourites from the ones that I've been working on.

This week I also received my order of bags to put the cards in.  They look sooooo professional!  I'm working on other details now for the package and then in a week or two I will talk to a couple of local stores to see if my cards are something they'd be interested in carrying.  Wish me luck!

But, then, I must get back to doing other projects.  B's heart box is coming along and I think it's going to look great.  I am doubtful that it will be done by his birthday though.  We are going to go on a mini vacation before and I won't be bringing any pyro stuff with me.  Oh well, hopefully the end result will be worth the wait.

Holiday instrument cards.  Finished these beauties yesterday!

Christmas stockings.  These remind me of my super talented friend who makes beautiful stockings as gifts.  If she ever starts selling them I will be sending you her way for sure!!

Celtic fish.  I added a little sheen to the blue fishy to give it more of a shimmery look.  I like the way it turned out.
These and more will be listed in the shop soon.  So stay tuned.

In the meantime you can join me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment