Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Eva Ivanov

Let me introduce Eva to you.  I grew up knowing her through my parents and our small town's local theatre.  She is a very, very talented lady artistically, theatrically and in many other respects but I did not know she was a talented painter as well.   Please take a few minutes to look at some of her water colour pieces on her website and you'll see what I mean.

Some of her paintings are painted on a product called Terraskin.  It's a like paper but it's not made from trees, it's made from stone!  This is just one of my favourites

Moonlight Blues  18 x 24

Click here to see more of her beautiful work.  http://www.evaivanov.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment