Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Body, Art and Soul

I am very excited!  I am sending a box of various wood burnings to a newly opened studio in Palgrave, ON, called In Studio Be

They cater to the three important elements of well being: body, art and soul.  They offer whole body vibration, infrared sauna and massage, acupuncture, meditation and discussion groups, Mojomotion/pilates/yoga classes, and visual and performing arts workshops in a variety of disciplines to nurture the ‘whole’ self.

I haven't had a chance to visit yet myself, because I live too far away, but it sounds wonderful!  Everything you could ask for all in one place.

They feature local artists' work and right now have a gorgeous collection of wildlife photography on display by a very talented photographer, Ron Pitts.

I still have a few things to finish but I'm hoping to have the box in the mail by Friday.  I'll post pictures of what I'm sending soon.

If you're in the Palgrave area I recommend you stop by the studio to see what it's all about!  www.instudiobe.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment