Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks and I can hardly believe that Christmas is in two days!  I have been super busy with selling the house (which we did this weekend! Yahoo!), completing custom orders, seeing the kid's Christmas shows and mini trips to visit family.  It's been busy.

Then yesterday I discovered that my usb drive, that held ALL my business information and pictures, etc., was not working.  Somehow I had downloaded a virus which erased everything on the drive.  I hadn't thought to backup my work because I thought the thumb drive was backing it up.  All I can do now is chalk it up as another learning experience.  I now have two drives and I plan to back up my stuff all the time.  It's just hard to swallow the lost pictures of custom orders that were not uploaded to the internet in someway.  Most of the other pictures I can piece together from my shop, the blog and Facebook but the it's the custom orders that are lost.

Anyway, it could be worse and it was an important lesson to learn.

So now the kids are out of school and the Christmas fun begins!  We will be enjoying our Christmas vacation and going on a house hunt so I won't be very active here until later in January.

I appreciate you all and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy new year!



Rudolph, by B

No comments:

Post a Comment