Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, January 2, 2012

PB + J Monday

Happy New Year Everyone!!

We had a wonderful Christmas break with lots of fun family visits and lots of yummy food.  I am now in serious need of some exercise.  But it was definitely worth it.

Now it's time to get back to doing some burning and blogging.

This week's PB + J came to me from a magazine and was fortified after so many holiday feasts: Use cloth napkins

So instead of buying paper napkins and throwing them away have a stash of fun cloth napkins available for when you have guests over.  Sure it means a little more laundry but your guests will be very impressed and the environment will be very thankful.
I found this great post from another blogger about the same thing...


You can either make your own, like the post above, or if you're not too savy with the sewing machine (like me) you can purchase all sorts of fun and interesting premade napkins.  I've found a couple of great ones on Etsy...

These ones are reversible


Love the richness of these ones
 Click on the pictures to go to the two Etsy shops to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment