Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Other Talent Time

I would like to introduce you to another very talented artist: Sophie  Van Tiggelen, owner of Bagatelle Designs....


What is unique about Bagatelle Designs?
Bagatelle Designs is a line of contemporary handcrafted jewelry with vibrant sparkling colors and elegant designs.   We make colorful and versatile jewelry for the modern woman on the go who cares about her look even when short on time.  Our designs are feminine and so versatile that you can wear them with any outfit in your closet.  You will be so pleased to own some Bagatelle Designs jewelry. 



We love to use Swarovski crystal, bohemian glass, gemstones, lampwork glass beads & repurposed vintage elements.
Bagatelle Designs means superior craftsmanship and quality.  Jewelry that will make you feel good and look good.





Short presentation of the artist:
My name is Sophie and I was born in Belgium (Europe). I moved to Colorado in 2000 with my husband and our 3 daughters. I love the outdoors and all kinds of sports, especially biking and running.
I started making jewelry for myself many years ago and quickly discovered that I have a passion for colors - textures - shapes. I particularly love Swarovski crystals. They have a magical and sparkly quality to them that reflects the beauty of the natural world surrounding us. They can be found in many of my designs.


 I handcraft each piece of jewelry right here in my Colorado studio. I take pride in my designs. There is a story around every piece and the colors I choose.
I believe that the things you wear can be an expression of who you are; they can make you feel good and brighten your day.


 Where can you find Bagatelle Designs online?
Twitter: @BagatelleDesign



Beautiful shop Sophie!  Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself and your wonderful jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment