Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Christmas In July!!

BKInspired will be participating in a few fun events next month to celebrate
Christmas in July!!

I've added a link on the right for the Auction that the Promoting Creative Friends Team is putting on.  You can check it out now and see the shops and their items that will be involved in the event but you won't be able to make any bids until July 10th.

There will also be another Scavenger Hunt, with lots of fantastic prizes, a couple of BNR's and another month long prize giveway being put on by the Strategic Promotion for Success Team.

PLUS, I will be offering 15% off all month long on anything in my shop!

Details on all of this will be coming soon!  Hard to believe July is just a couple of weeks away!!  Hope you'll join me in all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment