Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello again!

Yes, I admit it.  I am the worst blogger in the blogosphere.  No excuses, I'm just bad at it.

I wish I could promise that I'll post again regularly but I always seem to break that promise.  I want to be a good blogger but life and family and burning always seem to get in the way.  I think when the boys are both in school full time, starting next September, I'll be able to get into a routine and hopefully have some interesting things to share on a regular basis.  But, for now, and the summer, it will be sporadic at best.

Meanwhile, here are a few things I'm involved with right now...

The first event is happening this Sunday in Oshawa, Ontario.  It's my second craft show and I'm hoping it will go really well.  The organizer has gift bags at the door (with goodies from featured shops) for the first 100 visitors and door prizes so hopefully it will draw people in.
Then at the end of June I am a sponsor in a Great Canadian Blog Bash Summer Sizzle Giveaway with www.journeysofthezoo.blogspot.ca/.  I haven't decided what I'm going to donate as a prize yet...any ideas? What would you like to win from me?

And then...the Promoting Creative Friends Team on www.etsy.com is hosting many events for our Christmas In July Celebrations!  There will be an Auction and a Scavenger Hunt and many great deals from the participating shops.  All this to help you get your Christmas shopping off to a fantastic start.  Remember to buy local and buy handmade.  Support the little guys this year!


I will be participating in the Scavenger Hunt and the Auction and will post more details here (I promise) closer to the dates.

Well, I think that's it for now.  I've also done a few custom orders lately and you can check them out here

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope to be in a craft show this fall :) Glad to see you're blogging again.

    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And good luck in the fall! It's a lot of fun and a wonderful way to meet your customers and talk to them face to face. : )

    ReplyDelete