Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm Back!!



Wow!  I didn't realize how long I'd been away from the blog!  I am very sorry to have disappeared!  I am going to try very hard to get to the blog a lot more regularly in the future.

One of the reasons I was MIA was because I was preparing for a 3 day craft show that happened at the end of October.  I worked very hard creating new pieces for the two months that led up to the show.  Here is a picture of my booth with my Mom and myself.  This was at the end of the show and we were pretty tired.
I will be adding more pictures to the "My Work" section.  And sharing some of the really fun custom orders I've been working on as well.  I am also hoping to have some regular content to share on here, things that interest me and hopefully you too. And I have a few very special upcoming events to share that you won't want to miss!

In the meantime, feel free to pop on over to my Facebook page where I do most of my updating: www.facebook.com/bkinspired

And join my quarterly newsletter (next one out in January) by sending your email address to: bki[at]hotmail.ca

Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment