Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Catching up...


Well, today is supposed to be a Foodie Friday.  But lately I haven't been creating anything share worthy in the kitchen so there's sadly nothing to post at the moment.  

I did, however, just purchase this tasty looking recipe today and plan to try it out very soon.  Doesn't it look yummy?  I will share the results with you next week if all goes well.




Anyway, instead of sharing culinary adventures I thought I'd share some of the custom work I did before the holidays.  I couldn't show it to you when I created them, as they were gifts, but since they should all have been received and opened by now I think it's safe to share away.  


I have another one of these for my shop but I NEED to take better pictures of it first.

This was for a little girl whose mother love penguins and father is a HUGE Glasgow Celtic fan.  It was a very fun frame to make!

This was for a little girl who was moving to a new home and a new room.

This box was given to a gentleman, from his wife, who was just finishing up his studies with the church.

This was also part of the churchman's gift.  And it was my first attempt at using a scroll saw to cut a shape with the wood.

And a set of bookmarks to go with the box and pendant.

A lazy susan for an Italian Mother-in-law.

Another fun project.   A flowery pencil box.
The other two sides.

I sold several of these to one customer.

This set of four coasters have a wonderful rich stain on them.

This wasn't a custom order.  It was a prize from one of the trade shows I did before Christmas.
 I am always excited to work on custom orders.  And I will try just about anything!  Send me an email and lets get something unique started for someone special in your life! bki[@]hotmail.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment