Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, February 11, 2013

PB + J Monday


Here's a great video about plastic...

I find it hard to consider completely eliminating plastic.  It's been a part of our lives for so long it's hard to make such a radical change.  I think part of the challenge for us, and I hate to blame them, is having kids.  It's easier and cheaper to use plastic and yet plastic is certainly not better for our bodies and our planet.  I am happy to say that we do follow the majority of these tips.  The only one we need to work on is #6.



This online store has some fabulous and creative ways to reduce and replace your everyday plastic items with non plastic alternatives.  Even plastic wrap!


Do you have any creative or unique ways to reduce plastic in your lives?  I'd love to hear it.  I'm always looking for new things we can try in our home and lives.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that website. I have been trying to not use so much plastic, but your right it is challenging. All we can do is keep trying.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard not to use it! It's everywhere! : )

      Delete