Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, March 11, 2013

PB + J Monday

My husband is thinking about getting an iPhone.  He also works out...a lot.  I just happened to come across this fun idea to charge your phone and thought it was perfect for him.  Great way to save on the energy you'd use when you plug it in to the wall.  Instead you can charge your phone and get a work out at the same time.

You can learn more about them here.

I couldn’t tell from the website if it’s an actual product or just an idea.  But I’m sure there’s something like this out in the world if this exact one isn’t yet.

And what a fun gift for a golfer.  They can practise their swing, charge their phone and learn how to improve their technique all at the same time.  I thought it was pretty cool, even if we don’t golf.




No comments:

Post a Comment