Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

A new year always brings new changes and challenges.  I have new ideas for the blog and hope to make those changes soon.  But, in the meantime, I am going to participate in this 30 day sketch challenge.  It's not to late to join me!  If you have an Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account post your sketches (with the #30sketch tag) and join in the fun!  You can click on those links to follow me.

Here is my first sketch.



4 comments:

  1. If I could sketch like that....It's awesome, Maya. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool sketch. This sounds like an awesome challenge, I just wish I could sketch/draw!

    May from La Vie En May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you May. I am still learning myself. :)

      Delete