Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!

It’s Foodie Friday!

Here is a special treat for the special people in your lives.  They are really rich and really yummy!

Chocolate Brownie Bites

1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1 tbsp instant espresso powder or granulated instant coffee
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350F.  Line a 24 mini muffin cup tray with paper liners.

Melt butter and chocolate chips over low heat or in microwave.

Combine melted butter and chocolate chips with cocoa powder, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium sized bowl.  

Sift in remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips.  Add the chips and stir until combined.

Fill each mini muffin cup 3/4 full.

Bake for 12-15 minutes or until set.  Serve warm or at room temperature.

*If you don’t have espresso or instant coffee you can omit from recipe.  And if you have a silicone baking tray I suggest you use that instead of a metal one.  I lent my silicone tray to a friend and I found it challenging to get my brownie bites out of the metal one.

I sprinkled some candy hearts on the top and they are all ready for our Valentine’s dinner tonight.

Enjoy and have a very happy day!





No comments:

Post a Comment