Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sharing Sunday

It’s Sharing Sunday!  Hmmm, so many incredible handmade things out here to share.  Well, I know Valentine's Day has passed but it's always difficult to find something special for the men in our lives so I went on a little wander and found some interesting ideas for gifts.  Enjoy!

Again, these are all Canadian shops on Etsy.



From left to right

Top Row
PillowThrowDecor  from Vancouver, BC
DivinaDenuevo  from Vancouver, BC
PocketwatchPurveyor  from Ottawa, ON

Middle Row
MountainMasche  from Vancouver, BC
UnicornTees  from Keswick, ON
2SistersHandcrafted  from Barrie, ON

Bottom Row
RongDesigns  from Toronto, ON
AbsolutelyDollicious  from Courtney, BC
CuffLoves  from Revelstoke, BC


Hope you enjoyed my sharing this week.  If you have a suggestion for a theme let me know.  I’d love to hear it.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment