Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sharing Sunday

Whether you call it March Break, Spring Break or something else we can’t escape the fact that it will be here before we know it and we’ll have little kids (or older) that will be wanting something fun to do.

This week I have discovered some wonderful, magical and imaginative items your kids to play with.  Encourage them to use their creativity and imagination and get them away from the TV or video games, at least for a little while.

These items are all made by Canadian shops and will spark hours of story making from worlds and characters we’ve not yet heard about.


Enjoy!  You may even find something for yourself!

I had a hard time picking from so many amazing toys.  Links are below.  : )


Clockwise starting at top left:



AtelierSaintCerf  Quebec, QC
3PrincessesStore  Ottawa, ON
Humbletoys  Wingham, ON
EvesLittleEarthlings  Guelph, ON
AtelierSaintCerf  Quebec, QC
CateandLevi  Toronto, ON



Top row:
Banjopuppets  Toronto, ON
MouseandMoose  Vancouver, BC
AmCreatures  Toronto, ON

Bottom row:
MouseandMoose  Vancouver, BC
EllaNHarry  Barrie, ON

No comments:

Post a Comment