Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sharing Sunday

It’s Sunday!

And that means another edition of Sharing Sunday is here!

Recently I was introduced to the art of needle felting.  I’d never heard of it before.  I knew about wet felting but this new idea of using a needle intrigued me.  I have been learning about it and bought a kit and some beautiful roving and will soon attempt to try my own hand at it soon.

In the meantime I wanted to share some very talented artists and their needle felting work.  Some of it just blows me away!  For instance, TangleWoodThicket makes the most gorgeous dragons that stand a few feet tall and are full of colour and whimsy.  FunFeltbyWinnie and MiloandBen create a softer, gentler feeling that’s full of character and makes wonder about the stories each piece holds inside.

As always, each shop is Canadian and the links are below.  Take a few minutes to browse the shops.  You won’t be disappointed.


Top row from left to right:
TangleWoodThicket from Kelowna, BC
MiloandBen from Toronto, ON
JoyfulCoyote from Hampton, NB

Middle row:
JoyfulCoyote from Hampton, NB

Bottom row from left to right:
NotCarvedInStone from Ottawa, ON
FunFeltByWinnie from Markham, ON
TangleWoodThicket from Kelowna, BC

Hope you enjoyed my sharing this week.  If you have a suggestion for a theme let me know.  I’d love to hear it.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment