Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sharing Sunday

Spring is just around the corner!!  I'm sure I can feel it!  We've had a really snowy and cold winter here this year.  There just doesn't seem to be an end in sight.  But, we've also had some wonderful sunny days this past week so I have to believe that Spring is on its way.

Here is my Sunday offering.  A group of beautiful and gentle work, by Canadian artists, to welcome Spring and hopefully encourage it to come a little sooner.  Links to the shops are below.



Centre:
RachelelAnneMiller from Ottawa, ON

Clockwise starting at top left:
FancyFontsEmbroidery from Halifax, NS
dellabellaBoutique from Paisley, ON
Siiso from Markham, ON
ShivversVintage from Montreal, QC
bannersforall from Richmond, BC
NellsEmbroidery from North Vancouver, BC
Creativecarmelina from Welland, ON
tooaquarius from Swift Current, SK


No comments:

Post a Comment