Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sharing Sunday

Happy Father's Day!

I hope you are all having a beautiful day with family, or the next best thing.

Summer feels like it is finally on its way.  All this beautiful weather makes me think about the beach and getting outside, close to the water.  There’s nothing better for the soul than being near the soothing and strength of the seaside.  

So, I thought I'd take you to the beach this week.


All artists are Canadian and their links are below.  Enjoy!


Clockwise from top left:
urbandreamphotos from Toronto, Ontario
bomobob from Montreal, Quebec
FradetFineArt from Montreal, Quebec
50shadesknittingXO from Sarnia, Ontario
CastawaysHall from Langlely, British Columbia
ThresholdPaperArt from North Vancouver, British Columbia
TanyaHarrisonPhoto from Toronto, Ontario
NewfoundFinds from St. John's NewFoundLand

Centre:
iSignsDecalStudio from Kitchener, Ontario

I hope you enjoyed my sharing this week.  If you have any suggestions for upcoming weeks let me know.  I'd love to hear it.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment