Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

30 DAY SKETCH CHALLENGE!!


It’s August!!  (well almost)

I thought I’d have a little fun, and add more to my already busy days, and try to stretch my drawing art skills with this 30 day sketch challenge.

Every day in August I am going to try to draw/sketch something new.  Could be a pencil drawing or a zentangle with colourful pens.  Who knows.  I certainly have no idea where this month is going to take me but I know it will be fun!

I would be over the moon if you’d like to join me on this adventure and do some sketches and doodles with me.  Where ever you post, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, remember to include the tag: #30daysketch.  That way we can all enjoy each other’s work.  Please comment below where you will post most of your sketches so I can follow you.  Thanks!

And if you don’t want to join but want to see what I get up to, you can follow along here, I will try my best to post my work here as often as possible, on Instgram and occasionally on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.

Have a fantastic August everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment