Welcome to my blog about my wood burning creations! I'm so glad you're here!
You can also visit my Etsy site here, to see what items are available to purchase, and visit me on Facebook here!

Monday, August 4, 2014

The Fall Shows Are Coming!

Now is the time of year that artists and artisans start to think about the fall shows and work at getting their applications in, if they haven't already.

I am hoping to do a few shows again this year and I am very excited to share with you that I have been accepted to be a vendor at the Falling For Art Show in Coburg this fall!!  This will be a new one for me and I can't wait to see how it goes.

The Falling for Art Show is a juried art & craft show, showcasing some of the best artists' Canada has to offer.   I am so excited to be included as one of them!

The show opens on Saturday, November 1, 2014 from 10 am to 4pm
Admission is just $5 (Kids 12 and under are free) and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Speaking Of Dogs Rescue.

The show is located at the Cobourg Community Centre,Rotary Sports and Performance Hall (Gym), 750 D'Arcy Street, Cobourg, ON

No comments:

Post a Comment